Calbond unions are used in conduit connections when the conduit cannot be turned. Calbond unions are provided with two sealing sleeves and a sealing form in the mating joint. For Calbond UNY, Calbond provides a UNF with a close nipple.
- Exterior PVC coating thickness is a minimum 0.040″
- Interior Urethane coating thickness is a minimum 0.002″
- Sizes available are 1/2″ to 6″
- The length of the sleeve extension(s) shall be at least equivalent to the nominal conduit size for sizes 1/2″- 2″. For sizes 2-1/2″- 6″, the length of the sleeve extension(s) shall be at least 2″.
- A sealing form is provided between the mating surfaces of the unions.
- UNY 105-305
Class I, Division 1 & 2, Groups A, B, C, D Class III
- UNY 905-1005
Class I, Division 1 & 2, Groups B, C, D Class III
- UNY All Sizes
Class I, Division 1 & 2, Groups C, D Class III
- UL Standard: 886
- CSA Standard: C22.2 No. 30