The highest quality PVC Coated Conduit in the Industry
- Exterior PVC coating thickness is a minimum 0.040″
- Interior urethane coating thickness is a minimum 0.002″
- Specialized corrosion resistant coating provided on threads
- Sizes available are 1/2″ to 6″
- Color coded thread protectors
- Couplings shipped with conduit are packaged separately
- Hot Dipped Galvanized (HDG) conduit
Calbond® PVC Coated Conduit is used for highly corrosive environments to protect electrical circuits in harsh environments. The coating is Interteck SEMKO ETL PVC-001 Verified for superior corrosion and mechanical protection. Ground continuity is maintained throughout the installation.
Calbond® PVC Coated Conduit is UL Listed with both the PVC coating as a primary protection and the Hot Dipped Galvanized (HDG) zinc coating as the primary protection per UL6. PVC coated conduit is restricted for use with threaded fittings only (threadless connector not permitted).
- UL/cUL listed, File Number DYJC E226472
- ETL PVC-001 adhesion performance test verified / Cert. of Conformance Number: 104646226CRT-002
- Exceeds NEMA RN-1 and ANSI c80.1 Standards