Calbond XD expansion/deflection couplings are used with PVC coated rigid conduit to accommodate axial expansion, angular misalignment, and parallel misalignment. They feature an internal bonding jumper. PVC coating and internal urethane coating provide superior corrosion protection. Electrical continuity is maintained across assembled joints.
- Axial expansion or contraction up to 3/4″
- Angular misalignment in any direction to 30°
- 40 mil carbon gray PVC exterior coating
- 2 mil light gray urethane interior coating
- XJGD in 8 trade sizes from 1″ through 4″
- Sealing sleeves