- Exterior PVC coating thickness is a minimum 0.040″
- Interior urethane coating thickness is a minimum 0.002″
- Specialized corrosion resistant coating provided on threads
- Sizes available are 1/2″ to 4″
- Fittings are supplied with plastic encapsulated stainless steel screws
Calbond offers the full line of LB Form 7 PVC Coated Conduit Bodies. Conduit Bodies are installed in conduit systems to; act as pull outlets for conductors being installed, provide openings for making splices in conductors, and to provide access to conductors for maintenance and future system changes. All fittings are supplied with PVC coated cast iron covers. The sleeved threaded ends offer complete protection against corrosion while maintaining full ground continuity throughout the installed system.
- UL Standard 514B
- CSA Standard: C22.2 No. 18