Calbond Certified Installer Program
Learn the proper procedures and proven techniques to ensure a quality corrosion resistant conduit system.
The Calbond Certified Installer Program provides the proper procedures and proven techniques to ensure a quality corrosion resistant conduit system. With proper installation, one can expect a long lasting, superior corrosion resistant conduit system that requires little to no maintenance.
Calbond Certified Installer Training Introduction from Calpipe Industries™ on Vimeo.
Who Should Attend?
Installers and electricians who utilize Calbond PVC Coated Conduit Systems
Benefits of Attending the Course
- Quality installation by trained professionals
- Meet industry specifications requiring certified installers of PVC coated conduit systems
- Lower Cost of Ownership
- Extends product warranty from 2 years to 5 years
Suggested 2 years experience installing PVC coated conduit systems
Qualification After Completion
Calbond Certified Installer
To have a full understanding for current applicable specifications along with the skills and expertise to install Calbond PVC Coated Conduit Systems
- Clamping: Demonstrate proper use of recommended clamping devices and additional tools required to ensure the integrity of PVC coating over UL galvanized rigid conduit GRC.
- Cutting: Highlight the various tools and techniques for cutting and preparing coated conduit for threading and bending in the field setting.
- Threading: List the appropriate threading tools and machinery for each trade size of coated conduit.
- Bending: Proper bending techniques for custom field bending on
- Repair: Recommended procedures for repairing areas of damaged coating on PVC coated conduit systems. A properly repaired coating is essential for a long lasting corrosion resistant system.
- Certification Process: Written examination.
- 65% Practical 35% Theory
- Plant Operations Tour: 30 minutes
- Understanding Corrosion and its Consequences and Prevention,
- Classroom Instruction, 1 hour
- Hands-on Training: Training Center, 2 hours
- Standards and Installation Tools: 1 hour
- Written Test Administered
- Presentation of Course Completion Materials